Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just a few cards

I am not a card maker, but tonight I felt the urge to create a few! ;-)
This card is created with That's Amore paper from Close To My Heart as well as the Ms. On The Go stamp set....LOVE this series!!! I used Exclusive Inks markers and liquid glass on my image to finish it off.
On this card, I used Stardust paper from Close TO My Heart and the You Rock stamp set. Also a couple of cute star brads. I rocked and rolled (Fitting eh?lol) the guitar image on two different colors, love the effect.
On these cards I used the That's Amore paper pack again and the Ms. Sweetheart stamp set. This time I used the CTMH blending pen and inks to fill in my images. A nice soft effect. I really like the little note cards, they will be great in my kids lunch kits on the Friday before Valentines' day.

No comments:

Post a Comment