Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back Country - Double Page Layouts

So today, since I had ALOT of photos to scrap, I thought I would use Jeanette Lyntons' Imagine book. It is such a great resource, you just pick your favorite sketch that suits your photos, and away you go. She has great ideas and cutting instructions!
This first layout, I used the Imagine book - Supporting Cast layout. I used Level 2 Backcountry paper pack and stickease. Also, with quick results, I used the color ready alphabets and dabbed them with the coordinating ink. No wonder Close To My Hearts moto is FASTER, SIMPER, EASIER! In this layout, I also used the Imagine book - Dynamic Duo layout and all the same materials as the above layout.

Again, same materials.....I used the Cherish book - "Rise to the occassion" This also shows you how much you can create with just one Level 2 paper pack and Level 2 stickease...I still have alot of paper left too!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Carla, I really have to admire how you can get so many pictures on a layout and still be so creative.
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete