Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thankful For You

It has been a long time since I have posted any new artwork. My heart broke on Oct 29 when my 42 year old brother suddenly passed away from a massive heart attack. So as you can guess, my mind has been elsewhere and my creative side has been at rest.
I was getting ready for bed this evening and, for some reason, went down to my craft room. I found this stamp that I had bought during a recent trip to Red Deer. I was compeled to stamp it and see how nice the image was. Next thing I knew, something came over me and out came the blending pen and Close To My Heart inks! It only took me about 20 minutes to make this card, but I feel so good about it! Maybe that little part of me is creeping back! So don't give up on me!!!!
Love, Carla
Main stamp image is a Sara King stamp, all other products are Close To My Heart.

1 comment: