Friday, March 25, 2011

GYSO challege and a couple of DIVAS!

Check out this great sketch from Get Your Sketch On!
 And now check out my two DIVAS! :) Doesn't that make you smile?
Have a great weekend! I am busy busy this weekend with a Memorial Hockey Tournament held in memory of my brother who I lost last fall at the young age of 42. I miss him soooo much and I am sure I will shed a few tears this week end but will also share some laughs will all the fabulous family and friends that are coming out to show their support!!! I will be sharing pictures on Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Love this sketch:0) Looking forward to seeing you this weekend:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great!! Thanks for playing along with us at GYSO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I so love the photo too! IT absolutely makes me smile, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout totally made me smile! Thanks for playing along at GYSO:)

    ReplyDelete