Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Great news!

Good morning my fellow bloggers and scrapbookers! You may have noticed that I have been MIA lately...but with good reason. We had decided to list our house in May so I have been busy decluttering and keeping the house nice and tidy for showings.
Yesterday it SOLD!!!!!
We are so excited! It's not a huge move for us, just a house upgrade. We are going to a teeny tiny to an ample sized house!
So, the next 3 weeks will be all about packing, in fact my scrapbooking room is already in boxes....dh thought that was the logical place to start hmmmm.....so I will see you in 3-4 weeks.
Once I get settled in my place I'll be ready to create again AND it will be just in time for the NEW Close to My Heart idea book!!!
Here is a peek at my new house!


2 comments:

  1. That's AWEOSOME!! We listed our house in May too and it just sold on saturday. Good luck in your new journey!! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Carla! So happy for all the good things coming your way! You deserve all that and more:0)

    ReplyDelete