Saturday, August 20, 2011

Card Box

The more I use the new ARTS PHILOSOPHY CRICUT cartridge from CLOSE TO MY HEART, the more I LOVE IT!!!

I created this cute little card box with that cartridge, this makes it sooooo easy. After I cut the box out of cardstock, I covered with pp. Then I started decorating.

The collection comes with 3 stamp set that work hand in hand with the cartridge. I was wondering how I was going to figure out the settings for my machine so that I could cut my shapes the exact size for the stamp...BUT CTMH has that figured out. On the carrier sheet for the stamp set, the dial setting is printed right there! OMG soooOOOooOOOOooo easy once again!
 I also cute the card bases from that same cartridge. It reallly is jammed packed with shapes, cards and 3-D objects!!!!!!


Contact me today to order your ARTS PHILOSOPHY COLLECTION!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment