Friday, November 11, 2011

Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge

Canadian Scrapbooker has a monthly Sketch Challenge! By using this sketch and at least one CANADIAN Manufacturer on your layout you can have a chance to get published in CANADIAN SCRAPBOOKER MAGAZINE!!! Is that great or what?
 
Here is my layout for this months sketch. I used HARMONIE (Canadian!!!) patterned paper, stamps and embellishements!
I also used American Crafts Thickers, LMS stickers and Martha Stewart glitter glue.
Check out my dd at her 3rd day of camp.....uncombed hair and all....well why bother when you are in and out of the lake all day, that's what camp is all about! ha ha! She had a great time!


I really love these Harmonie stamps and was impressed with the sharp images!!!
Try this sketch challenge and don't forget to submit it to Canadian Scrapbooker!!!

1 comment: