Sunday, January 15, 2012

Heart 2 Heart challenge - Week 2

This weeks challenge at Heart 2 Heart is a color challenge!!!
Think snow with these colors: Crystal Blue, Amethyst, White or Colonial White.
Step it up add-on: Add glitter.
It was a blizzarding cold day here and I decided that I was done with snow, so I thought of spring instead!
I did stick to the colors though!
To create by background paper, I stamped my flower images with versamark ink and then clear embossed, after I sponged my two colors over top....treating it as a resist.
I used the Hooray Bouquet stamp set.

Thanks for looking and be sure to link up your artwork at Heart 2 Heart!!!

6 comments:

  1. Carla -

    Ooooh! So pretty! Love your emboss resist and the touches of glitter!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!!!I love everything about this. Thank you for playing along on your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and very pretty. I'm looking forward to Spring, too! Thanks for the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I love resist techniques! I like your spring twist too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Cara, that is so pretty! And it is good to use such icy colors for non-icy items like flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. All the techniques you used work so well together.

    ReplyDelete