Friday, April 10, 2009

DT Project - Scrapbooking Fanatics

What a great box of goodies, all I can say is Jayme rocks and she sure knows what I like!
I made a mini album using Zutter clear tabs and Zutter clear covers. I bound the book together with a black Zutter coil.
I also used Rose Moka Pique Nique patterned paper throughout the book. The wings on the front cover are Maya Road, I also sprayed the wings (and all of the flowers) with Maya Road silver mettllic mist.
The flowers througout the book are from Magenta (grandes fleurs) and the brads are Bo Bunny (It's My Party).
The clear overlay is from My Little Shoebox (wonderful).



The crystals you see are from Prima (Say it in Crystals - Black Diamond Swirls) and the lace is also Prima (Minty Sage Scallops)


Thanks for looking!
You can purchase everything I have used in this album at Scrapbooking Fanatics http://www.scrapbookingfanatics.com/catalog/products_new.php Come check us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment