Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quality Time

My children are on spring break, enjoying their week off, unfortunately I still have to work. My daughter and I have been spending time in the evenings....way past her bedtime....creating cards. She loves the "lady stamps", using the watercolor pen and Close To My Heart inks to color them in.
I love stamping on patterned paper, then peicing it on my original, making the pp look like clothing.
I used the Ms. Sweetheart stamp set on this card. I used my corner rounder to make my scalloped edges. Also the Ms. Sweeetheart stamp set.
On this edge I used the Lovely Lace stamp set, and paper from the Emporium Level 2 pack. Again, I used the Ms. Sweetheart stamp set.

I rocked and rolled these flowers from the Aspiration stamp set.
On this card I used Happy Endings stamp set. She is so cute! Oh notice the Lovely Lace stamped border, so pretty!
On this card I used Ms. On The Go stamp set and Whoops A Daisy paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment