Sunday, June 7, 2009

Imaginisce- Teacher's Pet

I made these cute paper boxes with blank 3x3 notecards for teacher's gifts this year. The paper is Imaginisce - Teacher's Pet, flowers are from that line as well!
You can purchase these papers here at Scrapbooking Fanatics: http://www.scrapbookingfanatics.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_416 This first box is for Mrs. C., my son's teacher.



This second box is for my daughter's teacher Mr. H. Since this is a male teacher, I've omitted the ribbons and flowers.

For the Base of the box, cut a 5 5/8" square and score 1" on each side. Fold on all score lines, then cut out corner sections. Glue together.
Lid is the same process, but you will be cutting a 7 1/2 square and scoring all sides at 2".
Notecards are 3"x3".

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carla
    I left an award for you on my Blog.
    Enjoy
    Liz

    ReplyDelete