Monday, March 16, 2009

Back from Scraptacular...with layouts! :-)

HOLLYWOOD was the theme for Scraptacular! What a blast!!!! 3 days of scrapbooking with my friends was sooooo mcuh fun! I also was able to take a Friends acrylic album class, which turned out so nice!!! The week end was full of door prizes and challenges, so well organized! I am going back next year!

A double pager, I used a Tim Holtz mask for the letter. The pp is Crate paper - Lemongrass. Also used some glimmer mist to grunge it up a bit. This page was done for a challenge. We had one hour to complete the layout. We were given a movie quote and had to use that quote on a layout. My quote was from Titanic : "A Woman's Heart Is A Deep Ocean Of Secrets". This was quite difficult as we did not know what quote we were going to get. I used October Afternoon pp , Thicker Letters, and a flower from Prima (don't you love that flower). This next page was gone for the Paprazzi challenge. The challenge was to use 5 photos on a page! We had one hour to complete it. I used paper from Stampin' Up (Thanks Kathy) and Doodlebug flocked letters.
This layout was not done for a challenge, but it is the outfit I walked the "Red Carpet" with! HA HA! That was so much fun! I used Making Memories pp, a Heidi Swapp clock transparency, Doodlebug flocked letters and again, a Prima flower.

Ok, this next page was done for a challenge. We had to complete a layout in a hour with all the materials they supplied for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment