Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is here! Finally!

Butterfly Wings (Set of 9) $28.50
From dainty butterflies to fluttering hearts, this stamp set is a charmer with its artistic flourishes, appealing designs, and loving words.
Available March 1–31, 2009 only.
With a minimum qualifying purchase, get your Stamp of the Month at a great discount or FREE!
Here are a few projects that I used the March stamp of the month in. I also used the Unforgettable level 2 paper pack and Stickease in all the projects.
This is a Kaiser mini book, I love the different sizes of pages. I still need to add a couple of more rings and I need to get a couple more photos of my Grandmother, once I get the photos in I can add the journalling.



Here is a 12 X 12 layout. I also used the Hodgepodge color ready alphabet.
And a couple of cards, I {heart} this Butterfly stamp set!!!! Oh and there is ALOT of Prisma glitter on the butterfly!!!! Makes me think of spring....I need all the help I can get with that one, the weather has been so cold the last few days -41 brrrrrr....not to mention all of the snow, looks like it's not going to be melting for a loooong time....*sigh*.

No comments:

Post a Comment